TechnicolourNuanceTechnicolourNuance

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

We Got a 8136 We Got a 8136

Bass. Need. MOOOAAR.

How you make the sound at :24?

PA- Seven Nation Army Cover PA- Seven Nation Army Cover

Ehh.

It's good. But the drum's completely off at points and doesn't stay at the same tempo. Really hard to listen to. Everything else was there though.c:

willpower {DU} willpower {DU}

You're getting better

Some of the sounds don't seem to mesh well, but..I'm a newb to this genre so it's just personal oppinion. Anyways. You're definitely getting better, and I can tell from this. Your mastering and sound techniques are improving. Keep working for this. It has key potential. :3

decoyultimatum responds:

thanks i worked a lot on this one trying to make it good

[Ocean of Opportunities]* [Ocean of Opportunities]*

Not a huge fan.

It's just the song. I don't like the chords being used. Changes too much for my liking. On the other hand, the way it was produced was pretty good. I'm kinda tied on what to give you for a score haha.

4/10 (for the song's composition)
8/10 (for mastering and production)

Solkrieg responds:

I do agree that the chords change A LOT, but it does flow with the song's direction.

willpower wip {DU} willpower wip {DU}

Decent mastering.

The sounds were a little off though. Try working with some of the timings, and work with the attack and sustain. like always, good composition. However, like Seifire said, there was no central climax. I got bored through this. Dx Although the fact that it's not my favourite genre doesn't help either. Keep working. I definitely wanna see this go somewhere.

7/10

decoyultimatum responds:

thanks right now "trance" is just what im best at making im trying to move on to some other stuff

[Star]* [Star]*

<33

I definitely love this track. I think it would work better if it was solely piano, but that's probably just personal preference. However it seemed like something was off. It stayed with the piano and in the end the synth came in. It's not bad, I just found it somewhat awkward.
There are my two cents.:p

9/10
5/5

come with me {DU} wip collab come with me {DU} wip collab

Decent overall

There are a few spots that I find a little..odd. Around 0:56 everything cuts out except the drums. I find it really awkward. Also, whatever lead you use after that just doesn't mix well. Maybe it's just me?

Nonetheless I do like it. :3 Definitely better than what I can do xD Great job.

decoyultimatum responds:

thanks a lot it actually means a lot to me when a musician says that i make better music then them its like a mental trophy honestly the break was one of my favorite parts of the whole song when it comes back in after the quick stop but hey its a preference i guess im glad you like it n_n thanks again

[Forging The Underworld]* [Forging The Underworld]*

Def not 'step.

I like the song itself, but again it's lacking some bass. Definitely lacking the drop and major wubs. It is true that not all dubstep is focused on the wubs but atleast have something in here. <.<

Other than that I do like it. A lot of your stuff is beginning to sound like Skrillex..and you're actually pulling it off ahah. :3

9/10

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks, I'll do some more EQ mastering.

[Black Hole]* [Black Hole]*

Honestly,

I loved it, but I felt like it just wasn't quite there. The bass seemed to be lacking, and yes I was wearing headphones. :P That's the only thing I felt wrong about it though. I loved the transition, the melody was great and you definitely improved on the wubs. Congrats. :3

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks! I'll work on the mastering with the EQ.

=WubSong= =WubSong=

Dont listen to him.

This was pretty good, and great composition. I agree that you need to work on the wubs, but they're not "evil". They're just deep. Add a sub bass underneath your bass and add a drop or two. D:

Otherwise it's great. :3

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Good to hear:3

I just re-remixed my soul your beats, lots of wub in it, I think it's way better then the old version of it, I'ma probably upload it within a few hours.

Thanks for following my music dude, and for the reviews you keep writing=].